A words Html



<html>

    <head>
    <title> HTML básico </title>
    <link rel="shortcut icon" href="cora.png">
    </head>


<body>
 <p> Hello World welcome to my HTML </p>
         <b> I see your face, changing every time,
        <br>but you always looking at the time,
        <br> why? Why you so strange? why? Tell me please,
        <br> A history began, but now it's not enough,
        <br> this is my mind, and i need change every time.
 </b> <br>

<p>
    <i> Hello i'm HTML</i><br>
    <i> I'm so easy to learn</i><br>
    <i> And love me, please </i>
</p>

<u> I hope you undestand just only words. </u><br>
<br>Explicações básicas

<p> <b> head</b> = cabeçalho da página, usado para especificar <br> o título da página, o browser exibe o título e o ícone se você desejar inseri-lo. <br>
No head também são utilizadas meta-tags.</p>
</p>
</body>