Perguntas e respostas básicas 2

Informações Pessoais

  • What’s your name?
  • My name is...
  • I’m...
  • I don’t think we’ve met before, my name is... Acho que ainda não nos conhecemos, meu nome é....
  • Let me introduce myself, i’m....
  • I’d like to introduce my friend...
  • I don’t think you’ve met my friend... Acho que voce não conhece meu amigo...
  • This is my brother... Este é meu amigo/irmão... 

Informações Informais 

  • What do you like to do for fun ?
  • Do you have a hobby ?
  • What’s your favourite singer/ actor/ author ?
  • What’s your sign ? Are you married ?
  • Do you have any children ?
  • Do you have kids ?
  • Do you have a girfriend ?
  • Why do you live with ?
  •  

Falando de si mesmo

  • My name is... I’m a teacher...
  • I was born in Brazil.. I grew up in Brazil I live in..
  • I went to college...eu fiz a faculdade em...
  • I’m thirty – one- years old...
  • I like..
  • I’m married, i’m single, i’m divorced, i’m separated,
  • I’m a widow- viúva.
  • I have two kids..
  • I have a daugther...
  • I live with my family 
  •  

Sobre a família

  • I have a big/ small family...
  • I have three brothers and two sisters..
  • I’m an only child
  • I have twin brother and an older brother.
  • My father is retired ... Meu pai é aposentado.
  • My mother is a housewife...
  • My wife is... Minha esposa é
  • My husband is...meu marido é..
  • My younger brother is funny...
  •  

 Localização

  • Where is...the train station?
  • the airport?
  • the bank?
  • the hotel?
  • the hospital?
  • the police station?
  • Where does this bus / train go?
  • Turn left
  • Turn right
  • Straight ahead
  • Go back
  • Stop...