Simple Past

Welcome to my blog, happiness to you :D
We will practice simple past dialogue. Listen to the video or read the images to answer the questions. Text by Elaine.


1. Answer the questions with simple past: 
a) How was Anne?  
b) What happened to Danny?


c) What did Danny do?
d) Who was Jae?
e) Was Danny with Jae at the store?


f) What did Danny sell?
g) How was Danny feeling when the woman bougth the necklace?
h) What did the woman do with money?
i) Was the woman a doctor?


j) Wha did Danny said to the woman?
k) What was woman's reaction?
l) What was Danny's action?
m) How was Danny feeling? 


n) What happened at the store?


o) Write the simple past verbs:
- say = 
- cry =
- is =
- leave = 
- live = 
p) Why the woman cried?


r) Why the woman screamed with Danny?
s) Where did Danny take the woman?
t) What did they love to do?


 u) Write the simple past verbs below:
- look =
- stare =
- worry =
- think =
- wash =
- listen =
- thanks =
- open =


 u) Write the simple past verbs below:
- come =
- is =
- sell =
- straighten =
- reply =
- turn =

-Write in the simple present
- She said goodbye =
- I replied too =
- I turned off the water =
- When I came back to the store =
- Nothing was sold =
- I straightened the clothes =
- I ate a choco cake =
- It was delicious. =


 v) Write in the simple present:
-  You made me waste my time = 
- I was busy yesterday (today) = 

Thanks for visiting this blog. :D